So why did we decide to make K10+?
The story behind the world's smallest vacuum.
Among them, the existence of robot vacuums is some-what crucial. Serving as the base of our IoRT devices, and is the key to achieving full automation for repetitive household chores.
The industry needed this.
- It’s too large, and gets stuck around the bottom of chairs and tables when cleaning.
- The room in which it cleans has a lot of furniture and narrow aisles, making it difficult to pass through so it can clean the spaces behind.
- The noise is too loud, making it particularly annoying in apartment rooms.
Therefore, in order to help users living in apartments to easily complete cleaning tasks but still keep things quiet at the same time, the concept of the world’s smallest broom – SwitchBot K10+, was born.
Research, development, and innovation.
- Maintain the same suction power as previous products.
- Be equipped with 10 flagship level sensors, allowing K10+ to freely pass through corridors and furniture without being stopped by obstacles.
- Emit less noise (48dB) when compared to competitors.